Monday 20 June 2016

The Best of Blazmo

Welcome to the new quarterly segment that celebrates something truly exceptional - Me. It's time to relax and look back at some of my greatest hobby achievements.


That's right, we're counting down the top 10 "Best of Blazmo". I'm getting all misty eyed already...


1) Emperor's Children Heldrake

Remember when the blog first started - oh wait, nobody does because I had no readers. Despite that, my Heldrake has managed to become one of my most popular posts. I guess being in the banner up top doesn't hurt!



 

 2) The World's Biggest Deff Dread

Taller than an Imperial Knight, but nowhere near as mean. It mostly just attracts a lot of bullets in every game, but I wouldn't change it for the world.


 

3) Roboute Guilliman

The man himself. Enough said.




4) Pan-O Seraph

My first piece of airbrush work and probably still the best.



5) Imperial Fists


If there's one thing I've learned it's that everyone likes pictures of well painted squads of marines. Guaranteed blog hits every time.





6) Mekka Makari

The iron fist of justice returns to 40k.






7) That "Nice Bust" 

I may not have won the competition, but I still love that beautifully formed bust!



8) Salamanders Captain


Freehand and a NMM sword. Take that internet!



9) The Necrons I Painted in a Single Week!

1 man, 1 mission, 1 airbrush ....and plenty of dodgy OSL


10) The Jokes

Nice models are good and all that, but I like to have a laugh while I'm at it. Does anyone else understand half the jokes ... who cares?

Join me again at an undetermined irregular interval where we'll be taking another look at The Best of Blazmo.

3 comments:

  1. Such stunning work. The purples on the helldrake are phenomenal. But honestly the deff dread is best because orks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have something even bigger Ork/Grot wise in the works, but I have no idea how I'm gonna paint it now as it has gotten so big I'm not sure where to start!

      Delete