Saturday 4 June 2016

Necron Triarch Stalker


Just one week ago, I started on a new project - 40k Necrons. I bought them last Saturday and I'm proud to say that I've now finished everything in the "start collecting" box. The Stalker was by far the most difficult thing and I don't mind saying that I cut just about as many corners as I could. The whole point of the army was to try and do something where I could get a good finish in a short amount of time and things have gone even better than expected.

Now I just have to decide what to do next....




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, you know me and bright colours. I actually learned a new painting technique that helped me get such vibrant results - pre-shading. It's only really possible with the airbrush, but I went in and added white highlights over a base of orange and then did a coat of yellow to pull the whole thing together. When I finished I was like "damn that is so bright!"

      Delete
  2. Looks great man! You should do a shot of the whole army together.

    ReplyDelete