Monday 25 July 2016

Imperial Fists - Betrayal at Calth Breacher Sergeant


Work on my Imperial Fists continues at a slow pace. I finished painting this converted Sergeant for my Breacher squad recently. The conversion is a head and weapon swap for one of the Character models from the Betrayal at Calth box set combined with a Phalanx Warder's shield.

I'm quite happy with how he came out - although I might take a second whack at that power sword at some point as I basically just coloured it in blue without really putting in too much effort (I think I was tired!). I'm quite happy with the freehand "VII" details on the shin guard and the cape though.




He can now join the rest of the army in what I hope will one day be a legally field-able force!



Click on the links below for more pictures of my WIP Imperial Fists Force 





3 comments:

  1. <3 30K Imperial Fists. I have a box set of BaC coming to me and all. I was wondering what to do with that Chaplin.

    Linked in here from St. Andrews, sorry to say for you that you may be stuck with me. Liking the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more the merrier - everybody's welcome at Le Chateu d'Blazmo.

      I thought the same thing when I got the box, but he makes a fine sergeant (I have a Captain on a Jetbike planned as the actual leader - some WIP shots are here somewhere on the blog).

      Delete
    2. Sure I will find them as I work my way through your blog, most likely won't comment on the older posts though.

      Delete