Thursday 6 October 2016

Genestealer Cult - Seismic Cannon


I've just finished my unit of Neophyte Hybrids - the last two additions were one more autogunner and this rather nice Seismic Cannon. As I'm still loving these cult models, I finally caved and bought a Deathwatch Overkill set; damn my weakness!

I also got a few free Genestealers from my brother (a self confessed Tyranid fanatic, who happened to have them going spare anyway). So I'll be starting work on a few of them soon as I wait hungrily for "The big box" to turn up. For a side project I started on a bit of a whim things seem to be getting more and more serious by the second...

K


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, man! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm really happy with them so far. It's always nice to find a colour scheme that feels rewarding to paint
      I've just started on a few Genestealers and a cult Chimera. So hopefully I'll have some pictures of them next week.

      Delete